In the St. Louis Area, children have to work for their Halloween candy. Telling a joke before getting their candy is something that no other city does. Here’s seven jokes that will be sure to earn your child their sweet treats.
1. Where do baby ghosts go during the day?
2. What does a vampire fear the most?
3. What did the mummy say to the detective?
“Let’s wrap this case up.”
4. When does a skeleton laugh?
When something tickles his funny bone.
5. How do monsters tell their future?
They read their “horrorscope”.
6. Why do ghosts like to ride elevators?
It raises their spirits.
7. Why don’t angry witches ride their brooms?
They’re afraid of flying off the handle.
Have a safe and happy Halloween everyone!